Charity Donation Voting Rules
No purchase is necessary to vote. A purchase will not increase your charity’s chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulation apply.
- Eligibility: Eligible organizations in this Charity Donation (the “Contest”) must be nonprofit organizations recognized by federal law of the United States as a 501(c) organization and must reside in Madison County Indiana.
- Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Star Bullets, LLC, located at 2523 E. 10th St., Anderson, Indiana
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on April 19, 2018 and ends on Jun 19, 2018 (the “Voting Period”)
- How to Enter: Online entry is available by visiting our website at starbullets.com/vote and following the directions to cast your vote.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Voting Period.
- Prize Award: On or about June 20, 2018, the Sponsor will select the potential winner based on the voting. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone on or about June 20, 2018. If the potential winner cannot be contacted after the first attempt, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner.
$1,000 in banners (amount based on $5 per sq. ft. for single sided 13 oz scrim banners, produced by Sponsor)
20% of Gross Banner Sales by Sponsor during the voting period.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the even of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and organization it finds to be tampering wit the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fee) and any other remedies from any such person fully permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representative, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, available or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled delayed or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Indiana. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants rights and obligations, or the right and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Indiana.